[geeks] VIA $49 "Neo-ITX"

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri May 25 01:08:49 CDT 2012

On 25 May 2012, at 05:13, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> I wonder what people would do with these things running Android?

Not a fat lot ;)

> Alternatively, if not Android, what would you do with them?

Depending on community traction and which SoC they used, I'd guess maybe Linux
or BSD. The price is right and the form factor is primed top replace a lot of
older Atom boards with a more power-effiecient solution. It's just a matter of
what support the hardware gets, these ARM boards are always a bit hit and miss
as to wether they get support from the likes of Debian and Ubuntu or Net/Free
BSD.

We shall see...

--
Mark Benson