[geeks] emacs - org-mode

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Wed Mar 28 12:06:59 CDT 2012

On 3/27/2012 12:31 PM, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Informal survey
>
> I assume there are emacs users here.  Does anyone use org-mode?
>
> http://orgmode.org/
>
> I ask because a local (NE Wisconsin) group of hackers and makers has a
> few emacs users, some of whom had never heard of it.  This surprised
> me.
>

> Thanks,

What I found was, the people who are organized enough to use it well,
don't need it, and people like me, who SHOULD use it, are too
dis-organized to use it to get organized...

This person is not me: http://sachachua.com/blog/

This person is me:  pile of receipts in a shoebox, using my email with
3000 emails in my inbox as a todo list, 8 composition notebooks
scattered around each about half-full of written stuff....

--P