[geeks] Small Workbench/Lift combination for servers

Kyle Webb hartreef at concentric.net
Wed Jan 11 15:38:14 CST 2012

I use one of these in my job.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-capacity-hydraulic-scissor-table-cart-93
116.html

It's adequate quality for what I do. You might only need a lower capacity lift
for what you're wanting.

http://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-lift-table-94822.html

I've not used the smaller one. But, these are both very similar to older
models sold by Vestil (which made the ones in Phil's link.)

Harbor Freight puts these on sale from time to time, and also sometimes
distributes 20% off coupons so if you catch it at the right time, you can get
them quite cheaply.

Kyle