[geeks] [rescue] little low-wattage servers

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:19:33 CST 2012

I was poking around, looking for a dual port NIC for this box (HP N40L AKA
MicroServer), and I think I like this one - dual server grade Intel NICs on a
low-profile PCI-E x4 card for around $75-85US:

http://www.supermicro.com/manuals/other/AOC-SG-i2.pdf

Anyone have any exp. with this card, a SuperMicro AOC-SG-i2?

They have a 4 port version (AOC-SG-i4), but it's not low-profile (and it's
expensive and I don't need that many ports)...

Thanks in advance,

Lionel