[geeks] Stupid Electronics Help...

John Francini francini at mac.com
Sat Dec 29 19:51:55 CST 2012

You want a 'normally closed' relay. This is one where the controlled circuit is closed when the relay is de-energized.

John

--
John Francini <francini at mac.com>
"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that two are called a law firm; and that three or more become a Congress. And by God I have had *this* Congress!" --John Adams