[geeks] SGI Inventory Blowout

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 07:15:15 CST 2012

I have come to the decision that I no longer need to hold on to my SGI
collection, so I am willing to let it all go for the low, low price of FREE,
either for pick-up or delivery within 50 miles of Trenton, NJ. Delivery as far
south as Washington. D.C. area, as far west as the Harrisburg, PA area, and as
far north as Hartford, CT area.

What I have, briefly is the following:

5 Octanes in good physical conditions, with varying processors, RAM, HD, and
accessories installed. Four have complete skins, one is missing the front
door/lid. All were removed working, and are presumed to be functional but
untested.

5 Indigo2 workstations (3 labeled 'Impact 10000', 1 labeled 'Impact' and 1
labeled 'Power EXtreme'). Actual RAM, HD, add-in cards unknown, but all should
be complete systems. (I believe one is an R8000-based system, but I'm not
positive.)  All were removed working, and are presumed to be functional but
untested.

Several SGI USB keyboard/mouse kits, some used, some that appear brand-new in
boxes

1 17" SGI monitor

Ideally, I'd like to find one person that is willing to take all of this in
one delivery, but I am willing to discuss partial deliveries, but I'll ask for
actual round-trip gas costs or other delivery method (UPS, FED-EX, etc).

If interested, please contact me off-list.

Lionel