[geeks] Keyboards!

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Sat Dec 15 13:06:27 CST 2012

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 01:31:35PM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> and 3x Happy Hacking Lite keyboards - PS/2, tiny size

How could you shell out $$$$ for these and not remember you had them!

> All brand-new in the box.

Open a retail shop? ;-)

> And to think I almost bought a cherry mechanical keyboard about a week

Neither the IBM nor the Happy Hacking have Cherry switches, IIRC. The H/H
should have the high-end Topre capacitive switches. The boards are selling
for 300 bucks a piece last time I looked. Don't spend it all in one place!

I have a couple of Filcos with Cherry Browns. Nice keyboards with bad
finish. They're good daily drivers. Haven't had a chance to try a Topre, so
I don't know, but I'm sure they're pretty good.