[geeks] [NO REWARD WHATSOEVER] Looking for IBM, ANSI, and Sun doc

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Thu Apr 19 08:44:40 CDT 2012

I figured I should ask now while everybody is in a helpful mood :-)

Does anybody have scans of any or all of the following?

IBM
01. MVS/ESA Component Diagnosis and Logic: EXCP Processor (LY28-1477)
02. LY28-1487
03. LY28-1488
04. LC28-1166-5
05. SA22-7085-0 System/370 Extended Architecture Principles of Operation
06. SA22-7085-1 System/370 Extended Architecture Principles of Operation
07. SA22-7200 System/370 Enterprise Systems Architecture Principles of Operation

ANSI
American National Standards Institute ANSI X3. 74-1987 (PL/I Subset G)

Sun
UltraSPARC-IIIi Programmer's Reference Manual

which is referenced  here:
http://hg.genunix.org/onnv-gate.hg/file/48f2dbca79a2/usr/src/lib/libcpc/sparc/conf_ultra.c

and here:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19683-01/816-1681/6m83631lh/index.html

although without any pointers or links. I have the U/S IIIi User's Manual
but this does not seem to be the one the above doc is referencing.

No reward except my gratitude and promise to search my archives for my pals
in need! However Al is making it pretty tough to have anything unique! Many
thanks to Al for running bitsavers and everybody for contributing.

I hope archive.org sticks around long enough for us to scrounge whatever is
left on Sun but it's getting thin. I haven't been able to get to the open
firmware site on playground.sun.com and the official site is running a
business on openfirmware and isn't exactly giving out doc. So much for open.

Thank you.