[geeks] New Laptop question - language support

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:53:59 CDT 2012

Try loading up an Eval of Enterprise and try to configure it for what you want
- a VM should accurately recreate the experience with actual hardware.

I can't find evals of lesser versions (Home Premium, etc), and Enterprise is
Ultimate for all practical purposes.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/default

I don't have access to any other version of Win7, but I THINK all but starter
will take language support updates to support additional languages.

I think each user can have a different Language setting - may not be a
system-wide setting.

But what do I know, Mandarin is indistinguishable from ASCII-gook to me ;^)

Lionel