[geeks] Looking for a Modern Motherboard w/ Dual Floppy Support

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:00:49 CDT 2012

ATX is not mATX or smaller, but I have two Tuan S5162 (Tomcat i7230W) MBs new
in their boxes that take S775 CPUs (pre Core chips - Pentium D) and DO support
dual floppy drives. And SATA RAID (ICH-7R), dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet, and
has gobs of PCI-X (64 bit) slots if you can 'go big'.

Otherwise I think you are looking for an industrial MB from a few years ago I
suspect...

Lionel