[geeks] job hunt

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Apr 7 15:17:25 CDT 2012

" From: Nick B <nick at pelagiris.org>
"
" I have a hard time believing the market will bear a nearly 50% markup.  I'm
" not expecting the cost to be identical, a showroom in Reston costs *WAY*
" more than a showroom in Empty, TX.  I just find a 5k markup on a 12k item
" amazing.

you don't fully comprehend the way a used car salesman thinks.

there's a reason they have the rep they do.

:^/