[geeks] job hunt

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sat Apr 7 13:03:54 CDT 2012

On 04/07/2012 01:58 PM, Nick B wrote:
> That sounds really shady, though for me a 2012 Ford F150 is showing 23k.
>   Nick
>
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Dr Robert Pasken <rpasken at eas.slu.edu>wrote:
>> You mean like a 2011 Ford-150 truck that costs $12k in St. Louis and $17k
>> for identically the same truck in Syracuse

There's something new about auto dealers charging as much markup as the
local market will bear?

This is part of the reason Saturn's fixed-price model was such a huge
success in the marklet place.  And that in turn is why the other GM
divisions were so threatened by it that they gagged it, chained its
ankles together, then eventually chained it to Hummer and threw it off a
bridge.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.