[geeks] the virtualization project

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Sep 9 14:13:01 CDT 2011

On Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Phil Stracchino wrote:

>> We seem to have reached a weird time where Enlightenment, bloated
>> though it is, is now considered a lightweight option.
>
> *head explody*
>
> I suppose that says something about how much Gnome has bloated....

Even xfce has become hefty.  Desktop software (web browsers, file
browsers, etc.) has generally done an excellent job of keeping up with the
expanding resources of the machines on which they're intended to run.

--
Jonathan Patschke    |    "It is easier to build two chimneys than to
Elgin, TX            %     keep one in fuel."