[geeks] Windows 7 Workstation recommendations

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:29:22 CDT 2011

On 7 Sep 2011, at 19:06, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> Wait, aren't Dell and HP US companies?
>
> And China (Lenovo) is better than the US?

You didn't read what I posted.

>> Gotta be served by a homemarket company/outlet I'm afraid.

RAVE are not served by a homemarket (i.e. inside the UK) company or outlet.

Dell sell in the UK (via Ireland) and I can also get them via agents in the
UK. HP sell via agents in the UK ands so do Lenovo.

The reason is if a warranty issue arises it's straightforward to return it to
a UK outlet, returning it all the way top the US A would be time consuming and
expensive.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: