[geeks] Introductory programming language?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:59:28 CDT 2011

My tongue was firmly planted in cheek when I wrote that, but it can be learned
very quickly, and there will always be a need for COBOL/VSAM/CICS/DB2
programmers, it wouldn't be THAT bad a language to learn...

Of course, locating a mainframe to practice on might be 'challenging'...

Oh wait, my tongue is still in my cheek ;^P

Lionel