[geeks] Bug out bags, part II.

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at telenet.be
Sat Mar 12 18:02:08 CST 2011

On 12/03/11 21:41, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> One thing I keep hearing in reports from Japan is how 'calm'. Everyone seems
> to be - they accept what has happened, they're trying to cope as best they
> can, and they (apparently) aren't trying to blame government for a
> slow/inadequate response to any situation...

That is the difference in mentality the Japanese people have,
They don4t blame their government nor their bosses just themselves
when shit hits the fan so to speak... that is because they still have
something called honour something that the rest  of the world has
abandoned a long time ago...

Michael