[geeks] tablets?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Jul 20 09:17:15 CDT 2011

>> Any other options or suggestions?
> There is a metric butload of (cheap, chinese) iPad clones out there
> that run Android.

I dunno about iPad clones, but I've been told that some of the cheap
Chinese "Android" phones are not actually Android, but less capable
cellphone OSes with a UI rigged to resemble Android enough to fool an
inexpert user doing a "drive it around the block" test run.

It wouldn't surprise me if the same were true of the iPad.  So I'd say,
be at least a little careful....

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org