[geeks] Mac definitions

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Jul 16 06:47:47 CDT 2011

On 16-Jul-2011 00:02, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> I'm with you 100%.  The US needs to see a LOT more ridiculous liability
> lawsuits dismissed as frivolous, and the plaintiffs (and their counsel)
> fined for contempt of court.
>
> In part, this all comes back to the bizarre idea that developed,
> sometime in the '70s as best I can figure, not only that it is
> *possible* in the first place to eliminate all risk from life, but that
> if it were possible, it would be a good idea.  It's not.  It is a
> HORRIBLY BAD idea.

Virginia put frivolous lawsuit rules in effect a few years ago and it
has supposedly reduced the problem, but I never followed up to see how much.

Might be worth looking at.

As far as reducing all risk...

Its already been showing in genetic research that its weakening us already.

Beyond that... honestly who cares if your heart is beating if it never
beats fast and free at least once in awhile?