[geeks] Mac definitions

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:11:23 CDT 2011

 > As I asked
> in another post, how many times have you actually seen an engine through
> a fire wall?

Not often actually. My grandfather owned a junk yard during the 80's
that was the recipient of the leftovers of the local Demolition Derby
(http://lakecountydesertcruisers.com/?page_id=53 )

My biggest issue with newer cars is that it's so expensive to repair
them if they do get in a wreck. My wife back ended another car at a stop
light, and caused $5000 worth of damage to our car - because everything
folded up and crumpled. The other car had about $10k damage. This was a
very slow crash, only about 10mph difference.

I know a lot of this is safety features, but does a under 20mph or 30mph
crash really need to have the car be totaled?

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]