[geeks] Mac definitions

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:03:07 CDT 2011

If you were in an accident with a major side impact you'd thank your stars you
were in the car with all the side airbags etc, though. In order for the car to
look anything like civilised inside and also have such great safety there has
to be a compromise. Since the majority of accidents that trigger side airbags
write off the car anyway (side impacts, even slight ones, can damage a car's
monocoque beyond feasible repair) the interior trim is sacrificed to

It was bad luck or perhaps slightly too sensitive inertia sensors that it went
off

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog