[geeks] Mac definitions

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:38:13 CDT 2011

> I am probably belaboring the point to the members of this list that already
understand that, but I have still heard that repeated from others that simply
are not informed.

Especially members who work  in the auto industry... ;)

I agree though I'd much rather be in a modern car in an accident if I have to
at all. for the sake of me and the opposing driver and passengers.

As for fuel leaks, modern flexible plastic tanks mitigate a lot of issues,
although heat can hole the tank or pressurise it.

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson