[geeks] Mac definitions

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Sat Jul 9 03:53:35 CDT 2011

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 16:30:02 -0500 (CDT), Michael Parson wrote:
> I'm more annoyed by people who have only ever used Linux and get that
> deer in the headlights look when they are dropped on anything other
> than Linux.

An 'outfit' was recently tasked with installing Shibboleth to a Solaris
server at $work; they complained that the "Solaris distribution of
Linux" was too difficult to work with.

Luckily the contract was on a payment by results basis, so we won
there :)

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 "Why are we hiding from the police, daddy?"