[geeks] Mac definitions (was: Smart phone data usage)

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Thu Jul 7 21:41:50 CDT 2011

On Jul 7, 2011 10:19 PM, "erie patsellis" wrote:

But there's just something about that kick in the ass when you put your
right foot down...I really miss that car.

One of my favorite things about my new bike is the fact that I have power
available to me ALL THE TIME, whether I'm doing 25 in second gear at 2000
rpm or 50 in third at 2800, or 70 in fifth at 3000.  Apparently it's got a
rev limiter at 6200 rpm, but I've yet to hit it.

sambo