[geeks] Mac definitions

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Jul 7 13:40:14 CDT 2011

On 07/07/11 14:21, Jonathan Patschke wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jul 2011, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> ...Have you looked at Gentoo?
>
> * projectile vomit *

Huh.

I consider Gentoo pretty much the spiritual heir of Slackware.  I can
configure it however I want and install whatever I want, I can customize
everything just how I like it, I don't have to be tied to Gnome or KDE
or whatever the currently fashionable craptastic canned
one-size-fits-you-COMRADE Windows-alike desktop environment of the month is.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.