[geeks] Who else is on Google+?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue Jul 5 16:39:46 CDT 2011

On 07/05/11 17:11, Bill Bradford wrote:
> You can find me at http://profiles.google.com/mrbill/
>
> (or http://gplus.mrbill.net / http://googleplus.mrbill.net )

I've yet to hear anything it does that I want done that I don't already
have something to do for me.  So far, the most cogent assessment I've
heard is "It's like Facebook without the personal information leaks" ...
 but I'm not interested in Facebook in the first place.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.