[geeks] FS/FT: 4G PC3-10600 (1333Mhz) DDR3 SODIMM

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 7 21:43:29 CST 2011

http://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Signature-PC3-10600-Notebook-PSD34G13332S/dp/B003GSLDH2

I bought this a few months ago when I first got my new-model Mac
Mini and ran the system with 5G of RAM (one 4G, one 1G) for a while
just fine.  I picked up another identical module a couple of months
later to take the system to 8G, and found that the Mac is picky.
It would run with *either* of the 4G modules and any other module
in the other slot, but would not POST or properly boot with two
identical 4G modules installed.  I sent the second module back for a
refund, bought a pair of "tested for Mac" Crucial 4G sticks, and
forgot about this one till now.

Amazon price is $45.  I'll do $35 shipped (and throw in a 1G SODIMM as
well), or trade for something interesting.  I don't have any other
machines here that will take it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford