[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Wed Dec 21 13:08:10 CST 2011

On 12/21/11 13:51, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 01:54:29PM +0000, Vintage Coder wrote:
>> BlackBerry. Good physical keyboard and a nice SSH/SFTP client makes a nice
>> combination. Can't beat the email, it's push with notifications. Web
>> browsing is definitely not something they do well though.
>
> I'd rather go back to a Nokia 3310 than use a Blackberry.
>
> Bill

I bought myself a Droid3, despite never really wanting a smartphone in
the first place, because it was the only way to get away from the damned
work-issued Blackberry.

Upside:  Turns out I kinda like the droid3, aside from my concerns about
the fragility of that big glass screen turning out to be well-founded.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.