[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:31:04 CST 2011

I remember traveling to England years ago (9?) and as we were lined up waiting
to get into the airport (waiting till our gate was ready, IIRC) I wanted to
throw out a food wrapper, and I marveled at the lack of trash bins... I asked
a machine gun toting security/police officer where the trash cans were, he
smiled at my cute American innocence and said there are none...

Seems someone kept putting bombs in public trashcans...

Lionel