[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Mon Dec 19 19:44:21 CST 2011

On 12/19/11 17:31, Jonathan Patschke wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2011, Dan Sikorski wrote:
>
>> Well, the TSA has likely succeeded with one thing:  ensuring that
>> commercial aircraft are no longer the best vector or target for a
>> terrorist attack.
>
> Well no, but, in that process, they've created a target for injury and
> loss of life that's nearly as large: the congested security lines.

And an easier target.  And it hasn't occurred to them yet that as they
keep moving the security checkpoints further back, a terrorist with a
nail bomb can just keep adjusting his target area right along with it.
It doesn't cost him *one damned thing*.

Hey, if they push the security checkpoints all the way outside the
terminal, they can push them into range of VBIEDs.  So then we can ban
vehicles from airports altogether, and create a massive jam outside of
people waiting for terminal shuttles...

...Oh, hey, look.  It's a TRUCK bomb.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.