[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Mon Dec 19 18:23:39 CST 2011

Good grief.  That reminds me of all of the hand sanitizer dispensers they
installed all over school but never filled because they found that kids
in a middle school were supposedly drinking it because it was 80%
alcohol.

Bob
On 12/19/11, Phil Stracchino<alaric at metrocast.net> wrote: On 12/19/11
09:06, Mark Benson wrote:
> On 19 Dec 2011, at 13:42, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
>> My only complaint about Android phones: battery life, even with
excessive
>> tweaks
>
> It's worse that the iPhone 4(not S) with iOS?? Dear gods :\

The real issue here: We have an energy density problem with current
battery technologies and current power-hungry devices.

One of the more interesting solutions to this problem that I have seen
proposed is methanol-burning fuel cells. However, I don't think anyone
has them ready for service outside the lab yet. (And besides, it's all
but inevitable that some bed-wetting ninny or another will start
screaming OMG OMG OMG METHANOL OMG KIDS MIGHT DRINK IT OMG!!!1!b1ff!)

--
Phil Stracchino, CDK#2 DoD#299792458 ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
alaric at caerllewys.net alaric at metrocast.net phil at co.ordinate.org
It's not the years, it's the mileage.