[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:35:19 CST 2011

On 12/19/11 6:20 AM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> One of the more interesting solutions to this problem that I have seen
> proposed is methanol-burning fuel cells.  However, I don't think anyone
> has them ready for service outside the lab yet.  (And besides, it's all
> but inevitable that some bed-wetting ninny or another will start
> screaming OMG OMG OMG METHANOL OMG KIDS MIGHT DRINK IT OMG!!!1!b1ff!)

As least the stupidity problem would finally start taking care of itself.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]