[geeks] tis the season for hardware to fail...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:13:51 CDT 2011

I work in a public school district and we recently did a forklift upgrade to a
couple Mac labs in an elementary school, and we pulled sunflower iMacs for Mac
minis, but we opted to save *hundreds* per workstation and used Dell flat
panels w/ Apple keyboards & mice.

One of the Computer Teachers actually complained about the Dells that replaced
her beloved Macs... She didn't even look beyond the monitor, she saw the Dell
logo and *freaked*...

We got a good laugh at that, she still doesn't understand why we bought Dell
displays...

Lionel