[geeks] tis the season for hardware to fail...

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Apr 11 21:11:42 CDT 2011

On Apr 11, 2011, at 21:06 , J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:

> Why not get another quality panel, used?  I can think of a couple, off
> of the top of my head; Dell's UltraSharp 24xx series.

Those are TN displays but good idea if I can find a used source I'd trust.

One interesting find is the Doublesight monitors. Their 245W and V models are
IPS displays at around $500.

Some stores even have them as low as $380 shipped.

Of course, since I have a secondary display, I'm going to push my luck and put
off replacement as long as I can :)