[geeks] tis the season for hardware to fail...

John Francini francini at mac.com
Mon Apr 11 17:55:33 CDT 2011

A quick search of Newegg, using this URL:

<http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007617+600030
619+600012663&QksAutoSuggestion=&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&Configurator=&IsNo
deId=1&Subcategory=20&description=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=>

finds 16 monitors with a 1900x1200 aspect ratio.  They are vastly outnumbered
by the sheer quantity of the 1080s out there -- amazing how much the HDTV
resolution wind has blown through the monitor market...