[geeks] clicky keyboards with volume keys...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:58:48 CDT 2011

In case you were looking for a cherry keyboard, with a dual-core Atom CPU, 2
gig of ram, 160 Gig HD, DVD drive, and ION graphics with a cool, retro name
tag, consider the 'new' Commodore C-64!

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2011/04/08/commodore-64-welcome-back-old-friend/?
mod=google_news_blog

Lionel

On Apr 5, 2011, at 1:24 AM, Shannon <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:

> I want to get a new keyboard for my PC/Mac DVI setup.
>
> I like ALPS key switches and I know where to buy them.
>
> However, I really would like to get a keyboard like that with volume
control.
> I use that all the time and really miss it when its gone.
>
> Also very nice would be to have a full set of 12-16 function keys for the
Mac