[geeks] new mac keyboard...

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Tue Apr 5 11:33:40 CDT 2011

On 05/04/2011, at 01:26, Shannon wrote:

> In my request for ideas on Mac keyboards, I forgot to mention I also like
the
> Cherry key switches, the mechanical ones.

I have an SMK-88, and love it.  It happens that I love the Apple Bluetooth
keyboard more, so the SMK-88 sits in the closet unused, but I'm keeping it.
it's the wired keyboard I have around.

They've been discontinued, but if you can find one, I highly suggest it.

http://www.notestation.com/smk-88.htm

One odd thing is that there are two USB plugs; one for the keyboard itself,
and one passthrough to the USB port on the keyboard.  I guess things were too
tight inside the casing for a hub?

--sambo