[geeks] TCF 2011

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:32:41 CDT 2011

Bob,

The indoor vendor area is a ghost town today, the flea market is about 1/3rd
what it was yesterday. There's a guy with some great radios (SWR & Ham), but
nothing too exciting.

I got some very interesting SATA cables (SATA power and data connector that
clips on to drive, has a 12" data lead and a 6" molex female power connector),
perfect for converting an older box to SATA. It incorporates power adapter &
SATA data in one $3 wire. If the data leads were longer i'd have gotten a
bunch.

I'll post pics on Flicker later today for those who couldn't make it & may be
curious.

My son is going to try and take his Amateur Radio test today, fingers
crossed!

Lionel