[geeks] TCF 2011

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:50:03 CDT 2011

I'm at the Trenton Computer Festival, turnout is light, flea market is small,
but weather is decent. I think most are here out of habit...

I picked up a Lian-Li mini-ITX case (NIB) for $65, two quad port Gigabit PCI-X
cards for $25/ea, and a $5 USB FAX/modem (NIB).

The chassis is for a future project.

The quad port Gigabit cards are for my Dell T605 and T105 servers which I use
to host VMs - the will replace dual port Gig cards I bought a year or two
back.

The USB FAX/Modem is so I can configure a FAX server on a machine with no
slots & no serial ports (Windows Home Server).

I have a wrist band for re-entry tomorrow, but I may not come back...