[geeks] Open Solaris, while I've been asleep.

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Oct 27 04:37:47 CDT 2010

Or actually while I have not been paying attention.

I was asked about Open Solaris today. I went to the Opensolaris.com website
and looked around. The latest version is 06 2009, is that June of 2009?

The latest "news" item is from March of 2010.

The SUN logo at the bottom of the screen has been replaced with Oracle.

Is it still viable or is that the end of it?

Thanks in advance,

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order