[geeks] FS: Intel Core2Duo Mac Mini

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:07:22 CDT 2010

If anyone still wants one, I've got:

1.6 ghz Intel Dual Core
1.5 GB RAM
80 GB Hard Drive
Superdrive

That I'm selling locally for $300. It was used as a TV mostly for
Netflix streaming video and the occasional DVD. I'd be willing to ship
it to the US, or can meet within 200 miles of Portland Oregon.

--
Rick Hamell

Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/946/27
Technology Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog
Pacific Northwest Photo Blog - http://www.1nova.com/photoblog

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]