[geeks] FS: Intel Core2Duo Mac Mini

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Oct 12 22:14:24 CDT 2010

My "mid 2010" Mac Mini arrives tomorrow, so my current system is for sale.

http://www.apple-history.com/?page=gallery&model=mac_mini_mid_07

Mac Mini ("Mid 2007" - bought in March '08)
Dual Core Core2Duo 2Ghz (T7200)
Installed RAM: 4G (two 2G DDR2-667 SODIMMs)
        Note:  The Apple-History page is wrong when it says max RAM is
        2G.  The system recognizes the 4G installed, but due to an Intel
        chipset address space limitation, only ~3G can be used.
Installed HD: Western Digital Scorpio Black 250G, 7200rpm
Optical drive: SuperDrive
        Note:  The SD in this system is occasionally flaky.  To make up
        for it, I'll throw in a USB2-to-SATA adapter cable and a Lite-On
        or Samsung "burns everything known to man" dual-layer DVD+-RW
        drive.
Integrated graphics: Intel GMA950

This has been my primary system since March of '08, when it replaced a
CoreDuo Intel iMac.  It's been on almost 24/7 since I bought it (except for
Hurricane Ike) and has always been on a UPS.  I'm on it right now writing
this email. 8-)

eBay prices show $400-450 for an equivalent system.  Due to the flaky
SuperDrive, even though I'm including an external drive to replace it,
I'm asking or $350 + shipping.

If you're interested, please let me know.  I can get it wiped, reloaded
with Snow Leopard, fully updated, and shipped out this Saturday.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas