[geeks] Inet, Google and ISEF

rjtoegel at verizon.net rjtoegel at verizon.net
Tue May 11 00:21:37 CDT 2010

   Well, my phone ain't that smart but I amused myself playing some games
   on my HP 1945 PDA and taking a load of pictures out the window with my
   Canon Rebel XTi.  I'm using the netbook now in the hotel for email and
   such plus a secondary storage of photos and videos.  I also caught up
   with missed TV programs in off times so it was worth bringing.
   Bob
   May 10, 2010 03:28:35 PM, geeks at sunhelp.org wrote:

     On 10/05/2010, at 22:23, Lionel Peterson wrote:
     > I have started to use my iPod/Touch for entertainment
     > I haven't made the cutover to e-books (yet)
     Check out Stanza. I read a lot of ebooks in various formats on my
     iPhone 2G
     using Stanza, and it's never let me down.
     http://www.lexcycle.com/
     --sambo