[geeks] iPad - NOT a 'Miss' for me I'm afraid

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Mar 15 07:47:13 CDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 08:12:10AM -0400, hike wrote:
>Many mp3 players aren't loud enough for me to hear.
>(I stopped looking when I found that the iPod has plenty of hearing.)

Found or read? There is a significant difference between specs and performance.

Also are you talking about the iPod (one of it's many variations) or the
iPad, a device no one has?

>Plus, there is no high fidelity monaural earbud to be found.
>(I asked previously and no one knew of one.)

Buds, no, headsets, plenty.

Geoff

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.