[geeks] Intel SCB2 into EATX case?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:12:39 CDT 2010

On Jul 13, 2010, at 9:13 AM, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a Intel SCB2 dual PIII Tualatin board with a pair of 1.26s on tjat
I'd
> like to use for a quiet and low-fi home server/headless Linux noodling box.

I literally just recycled three or four of these exact boards, inside
Intel-designed/supplied cases, they took 4x SCA SCSI drives and had 512M RAM
(2x 256M DIMMs). I got them for $5/ea. but never really did anything with
them... They were part of a cluster at Princeton and had no optical or disk
drives installed. It is a nice (big) board, have fun!