[geeks] iPad - NOT a 'Miss' for me I'm afraid

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Jan 30 23:05:01 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 09:00:08PM -0800, Rick Hamell wrote:
>As an amateur historian who likes to visit sites and take pictures of
>them, I think it'll be a wonder for me. Being able to have access to my
>.pdf'ed history books and articles while out in the field would be huge.
>The only thing that would make it better for my projected use would be a
>built in GPS and USB port to download photos too.

Doesn't a nook do the same thing for 1/2 the price? Is the mono screen
that mutch of a limitation?

Geoff.

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.