[geeks] Dell PSU punt

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:48:01 CST 2010

> Gah, I hit send to soon.  I also meant to say that the Optiplex 745s,
> 755s, and Precision T3500s at work have a wierd internal layout that
> makes me think they might not be using ATX, but I suppose they could
> use
> a normal PSU.

They are BTX. PSU pinout is same as ATX 24-pin *on a standard PSU*
still not sure about the Dell one.

Sorry I'nm only getting half the conversation here as my Mac is on at
home and is auto-filtering my Geeks e-mail to a subfolder. One day
I'll move the folder onto the IMAP tree so I van still read it on the
JesusPhone.

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog