[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Jan 23 13:10:58 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 01:55:49PM -0500, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>Going back to the original example, was it stated where the water for
>the lake came from and how the lake drained?

I never said, but it was shown in the program. At some time in the past
a large stream/small river was damed and the lake formed. To restock it,
they closed the feed gate (where did that water go?) and opened the dam.

All the water emptied out, the "undesirable fish" were removed, the dam
closed and the feed gate opened. It was refilled with water from the stream
and then they put fish in it.

Geoff.
New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.