[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Thu Jan 21 23:23:03 CST 2010

From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>

> On Jan 20, 2010, at 11:19 PM, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
>
> > Check the housing prices in Jersey City.  They aren't cheaper.
>
> Aren't you ignoring the effect that island out in the Hudson river has
> on property prices there...

Still makes what you said not totally true.  Also my town's taxes are higher
than some local towns and the school system should have taken over  (not sure
if it is/was an Abbott district) because it is so bad.  Unfortunately, until
real recently, there were no private schools, religious schools or charter
schools in town on the high school level.  There was no options except to
go out of town. :-)

Bob