[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Mon Jan 18 00:33:47 CST 2010

From: Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com>

> On 1/17/2010 6:33 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> >
> > On a related note, we are about to make our applications available for
> > use by students from home over remote desktop/terminal server web
> > interfaces... That will be fun!
>
> That's fantastic!  There were many times that I wished that was
> available to me for my college courses.
>
>      -Dan

Wait 10-20 years.  It is being talked about at upper levels where there will
be no school buildings, everybody learns online and students will show up at
a sports complex once a week for "phys ed", most teachers will be gone except
for a few "master" teachers who will write the software.  Luckily, I'll be
dead by then. :-)

Bob