[geeks] FS: Big batch of Arduino stuff

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Dec 28 11:48:21 CST 2010

Time to divest myself of my Arduino collection.

Pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157624568612784/detail/

Rough inventory:

Unassembled brand new LoL Shield with green LEDs
Two 20x2 LCDs
One Arduino Ethernet sheield
10 x shift register chips
Two Seeduino boards (one mounted on carriers with mini-breadboards)
One Duemanillaove board on carrier with mini-breadboard
Two other unassembled freeduino boards (unassembled)
One Tellymate video-out shield
2-3 breadboards (one transparent one)
8x8 dual-color LED matrix with serial "backpack" from Sparkfun

Also included: two still-new-in-box TI MSP430 LaunchPad kits.

Tons of power supplies, jumper wire, resistors, LEDs, parts, and if I can
find it, the O'Reilly Arduino book (also have it as a PDF).

I found that the cheap $2 iPod knockoff power supplies work great for
powering the boards over USB, but I also have some regular 5V power
supplies as you can see.

I went nuts a few months back and got all of this over a period of a month
and a half or so, but never ended up with the time to do anything with it,
and my interest has sorta waned.

Asking $200 shipped for the entire lot, including handy Tupperware-ish
stacked container.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford